View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

Just Keyboard Bashing...

Rate this Entry
... In the faintest hope that some coherent words will appear in this little white box.

Like so: dnfndowsndiowotunnaldlhorusnfkgkmeomnipotencebdhjf jskwmgnsjkaluies

Done. Did any words appear?

Special Mentions:
You lot. Thank you, you did me proud on the last jumble of words I threw at you. Talula, Berko, ronbeast and irataliw especially. Congratulations, you all win a baby. Non-refundable, but can be swapped for either a chopping board or muesli. Enjoy!

I almost offered my Thomas the Tank Engine Nightlight/removable torch, but it's MINE!!! So fuck off

On a completely unrelated-but-still-relevant-in-a-way note... 'Bedtime' is a real person. He is calling me... Calling my name loud and clear, and indeed, his tentacles are slithering their way round the remnants of my mind. What do you mean, '...tentacles?'...? I told you he's one-quarter Kraken! Jesus - read it properly!

Anyway, I have unparallelled (four 'l's'? Really?) powers of stubbornness, so I will win. Though no doubt at around 8am, his bastard twin 'Sleep' will crush me.

To he, I say: "BRING IT, BIATCH!"

To you I say: "Bring me your tidbits of trivia! Spout your useless knowledge below for my delight. BIATCHES!"

In the meantime, there is a scratch to be itched... Excuse me...

Comments

I shall take you up on the offer of muesli. Bran : A clean colon is a happy colon. Now, it is time for some tom-foolery and perhaps some rapscallionism.

Family Guy-Ronald McDonald - YouTube <---- Figured this was worth a mention.

And : Worst Band Ever - YouTube <----- that one is for when you wanna rock out in just a pair of boxers at 8 in the morning.

Enjoy, my fellow nincompoop.

-Ron
    Boxers?

BOXERS?

What kind of sacrilege is this you speak!? I shall be in naught but a diaper I thankyou very much good Sir!! You doth offend me you potty-mouthed oaf - may you spend the rest of eternity in a purgatory inhabited by sharks and dust!

Hmph!

On a happier note:
    Videos! Yay! Ta.
    you crazy mad man! you made my night. heres your prize virtual diapers.
    Why thank you!

Please accept a cyber hug, a digital handshake and a virtual used diaper in return, by way of thanks

(Sorry, I really needed to go, so... Used them almost immediately)
    roflol
    I am not an oaf! A buffoon, but certainly not an oaf! I await an apology and perhaps some reparations. 2 of your coal mines and three pulp mills should suffice.

-Ron
    Coal mines and pulp mills? Good lord! You overestimate my resources, dear boy! You will accept a pony and a pencil sharpener and be grateful!
    I've no need for your pony! Here is my ultimatum : I require three (3) Turkeys, a pack of erasable pens , and a preying mantis farm.

You have 24 hours to decide! If my demands are not met, I shall declare cyber-war!

-Ron
    I am prepared to compromise.

One (1) goat, a pack of pencils (with little erasers on the end) and a breeding pair of praying rabbi's, so you may begin your own farm.

That is my final offer.
    I accept your offer. May there be no more turmoil between our nations.

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast
    I accept your offer. May there be no more turmoil between our nations.

-Ron
    And lo! there was peace between Superman and the Beast. Watch, as the World does rejoice!

Peachy, RE: your muesli - I'm afraid it's a self-service breakfast buffet in this establishment. We're terribly continental here, I'm sorry!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.