View RSS Feed

bigcam6589

Jabber

Rate this Entry
I feel like this is the only place that I can be real, and actually have people take me seriously. So here it goes...

I have a lot of stressers in my life; I'm going to be a daddy in real life soon, my son/daughter is due in March - I'm scared; but I know I'll be a good dad. I just don't want to have my kid go through the same stuff I went through: divorce, moving, being bi-polar, not knowing myself enough to have a personal identity. A lot of that has changed since I met my girlfriend, but the thing that I still can't seem to understand about myself is the AB side. The g/f doesn't like it, and in turn, it makes me uncomfortable to be the real me... so here I am - the real me for everyone here to understand and get to know. I've got to find a place - an outlet - to have everything written down; and I guess I'm choosing here.

So look out - more posts to come.

Comments

I am a dad of two awesome girls, ages 3 and 5, and I was also not sure how I would take it. I based a lot of my courage on the idea that I was older than my dad was when he raised me, and he didn't do a horrible job in my opinion.

My wife knows that I like to wear diapers, and my kids are too young to have noticed anything but I have to be careful and discreet. I'm not much of an AB, but I did own a purple footed sleeper that I miss and wish I knew what I did with it. I probably just threw it out one day to avoid being asked about it, but now I wish I hadn't...

ADISC has been a good place for me too. I have probably shared a lot more on here than I should, but I have a pretty strong positive impression of the people here and I wanted to be a part of it. And I'm glad you've decided to hang out here as well! Welcome :-)
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.