View RSS Feed

Does anyone know?

Rate this Entry
So I got a question, I need a straight answer, because I am sick and tired of all this crap that keeps scaring the living hell outa me. WHAT IS THE NUMBER FOR THE GHOSTBUSTERS?

I mean for ***** sake my friends, Trying to get some decent R&R and out of nowhere a large crash comes from somewhere, now my room is not at the front of the house or the back, kinda in the middle, so the crash did not come from my garage, and there is nothing behind the wall where the crash came from besides my family room, even then the crash came from more of a downward angle, almost like it was in the basement.

But the noise was too in between. I would have been able to tell if it was in the family room anyway, because my door is open and the noise would not have sounded like it did.

Needless to say, after turning on as many lights as possible and grabbing my stick and flashlight, went to the basement to look at what was possibly knocked over by the one cat that was not in the room, but was asleep on my couch, Before I continue I would like to also point out that I did not imagine the noise, as both cats on my bed, flew off my bed and into the hallway, both sat in the hallway staring down it.

Anywho, made my way to the basement and looked around, NOTHING was out of place, No boxes had fallen, chairs, lamps, everything was exactly as I left it.

Ugh have to get up at 6 tomorrow, yay for zero sleep and having to go fix theater seats at the crack of dawn. I'm just counting the days till I am out of this house. T-Minus NOT SOON ENOUGH!

(212) 555-2368
    212 555 2368
    Damnit JayJ told you first...

But yeah, I talked to them today and they've got a full schedule into next week - I had them get a boogymonster out from under my bed. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.