View RSS Feed

My blog...Mine, MINE!!!!

I still like diapers

Rate this Entry
So after most of a week of not wanting to go to bed diapered, I decided to go for it last night. I was dry most of the night, but woke up just before the alarm having to go real bad. So I got up and walked around, and let it go. My Assurance would certainly leaked if I had been in bed.....I flooded the poor diaper to the max. Had I sat down I would have leaked everywhere. I didn't have to make poopy pants, and that probably was a good thing, because it would have been a bad thing.

I ordered a new package of Abenas tonight....now I can use the last Abena from my last package tonight and not have to worry about leaks...I know the new package will be here in a week or so.

Looking forward to massive wetting tonight with the L4, and maybe poopy pants to add to the experience.

If I need to shut up, then say so, otherwise I'll keep the chronicle of my diaper lover days.
Categories
Life In Diapers

Comments

Pooping is fine if you have the time and the means. Otherwise I'm glad you're having a good time of it.

And it's your blog. Write whatever you want.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.