View RSS Feed

LilRetroBoy

night time routine

Rate this Entry
i realized recently i have unintentionally got my self in to a night time routine which consists of shower (when needed)watch big brother with my mum and dad then suck on pacifier and read or use pacifier and watch a kids movie to fall asleep to

how did i not see this happening

i cant be the only one with a night time routine right?

Comments

Yep your the only one. Lol right. Anyway your not the only one. I dont have one personally but I know my grandma does and stuff. Similar to yours except get rid of the pacifier and the kids movie and add a boring book and plays.
    it just snuck up on me this routine of mine I'm kind of glad it did as my sleeping has improved allot hardily no insomnia for about 3 months i do worry about being caught with pacifier though

Quote Originally Posted by redx
    Yep your the only one. Lol right. Anyway your not the only one. I dont have one personally but I know my grandma does and stuff. Similar to yours except get rid of the pacifier and the kids movie and add a boring book and plays.
    Nighttime routine....get ready for bed...wife tucks me in....then diaper myself, put in earplugs, get comfy, and sleep.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.