View RSS Feed

2Maru

messy malicu

Rate this Entry
So I just now messed my diaper. Why make a blog about it? Well...i've never done it before. it's a new feeling and I'm not so sure I hate it ^^;
It's totally gross but i mean...this is a completely different thing for me as a diaper lover. I've wet them plenty of times, and in my sleep. there's been a lot of talk on the forum about why people wanna go inconn and what not. Well I'm on the fence about it as this is one of my few fetishes that has merged with my full on daily life. I'm not inconn and I use the toilet for messing. It's just...wow, what a feeling. I really feel embarrassed and grossed out but at the same time considering how much i love anal toys and humilation, this is a total turn on. it might become a new part of my DL desire. Does anyone else feel this way? I mean what do I do? Do i sit here in it and keep going all night? Do i clean up?
Im at a strange cross road and I love it...this new feeling...this warmth. It's...so hard to explain.

On the topic of incontinence; if i had the choice to become incon I might do it...i know there are health problems and some other risky things involved, but I'm so addicted to my love of the fetish lifestyles and my diapers that I might just aim for this as a real objective and reachable goal...it'd force me into my DL mindset almost 24/7...in a totally different way. It's a feeling of helplessness and embarrassment. A feeling of being a little sissy slut who can't control her impulses or body. It's...sort of relaxing. God why does it feel so good yet so wrong?

I sound weird talking about this. ._.

So any other latex loving rubber sluts out there lol~ kidding
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You don't want to sit in it for too long. Pee is OK - it's normally sterile - but mess isn't, and it could have some nasty side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyArtie
    Pee is OK - it's normally sterile -.
    I believe that pee is only sterile for a little while after it leaves the body, due to the fact that it has a high salt content. After urine has sat for a little while it becomes a breeding ground for bacteria.

-Ron
    Ja thanks haha...i did change but it was sort of like an emotional torrent for me. It was a crazy feeling and I might try this marshmellow trick to see if I really am indeed liking it from a perversion aspect. its...it's new.
    And oh i know but thanks ^^;
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.