View RSS Feed

Ronbeast

Time for another post.

Rate this Entry
Lately, I've been stuck in a rut, things just dont want to go my way.

I don't know what it is or why it happens, but the fact is, it is happening. It all started when I messed up a course at college and had to move home, not the worst thing that could happen when you're barely 18 (I have a late birthday and started my first year of college when I was 17). The first two months of living home were fine, I had a summer job and something to do.

Fast forward to the end of August. The job dried up, so I have no money. I try and find a job, but in a town of less then 3800 people, work is scarce. Work is especially hard to come by when you don't have a degree or much experience under your belt. So, the search continues on. Now my parents are getting anxious (mostly my dad) because I am kind of at a standstill in life until May, when I return to school. To make matters worse, I am unemployed and am forced to mooch off my parents in order to try and survive.

I'm thinking that I might volunteer at a few places though, I'm not doing anything right now and it couldn't hurt. Plus, job experience is job experience and if it helps the needy I cannot see a downside.

So, the job search rages on. Everything should hopefully bounce back to the positive side soon. Hopefully.

-Ron
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Volunteer work is indeed probably the most productive you can do, short of actually finding another job. It looks good both in that it says something about your character and gives you work experience.

In any case, I hope you'll find a new job soon
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.