View RSS Feed

Ronbeast

The feeling of being watched.

Rate this Entry
Y'know the feeling?

Not the one where you think the government has your phone tapped, or are checking all of your browsing via the internet. Although I do believe they do both of those things. But, the feeling of being watched by someone you know. That feeling of having them looking over your shoulder, or even having them viewing your online life (Hint hint).

So, I decided to write this blog as a means of saying, I know. There are only two computers that I have ever logged into in order to view this site. My own personal laptop, and one other. This is a chance to come clean. I know that this person was on my account today. It says that I logged on at 7:47am. That is pretty strange, I never woke up until about 11am. But you were awake.

This little blog is just a means of telling you that I am not mad. If you come clean and tell me the truth, I won't mind. But, now that I know for sure that you were on here, if you don't tell me the truth I probably won't be a very happy camper.

-Ron
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi, Ronbeast. I am sorry that someone you know, and are seemingly close to, has violated your personal privacy by ' eaves-dropping ' on you, and for doing it by accessing your own account. I hope the two of you can work this out. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal
    Hi, Ronbeast. I am sorry that someone you know, and are seemingly close to, has violated your personal privacy by ' eaves-dropping ' on you, and for doing it by accessing your own account. I hope the two of you can work this out. Take care.
    Thanks for the support. It's not really that big a deal, but still, it'd be nice if everything was completely private for me. But, this person already knows about my lifestyle and I fully trust them with it. Maybe I' overstepping my bounds here. maybe they weren't on my account? I'm confused..

-Ron
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.