View RSS Feed

JayJ

Dark circles

Rate this Entry
If you have dark circles under your eyes, I recommend Garnier's Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller. It's a "pen" that you roll once or twice on the dark area and rub in with your finger. It brightens your skin and makes you appear more awake. I'm sure a lot of girls (...guys too?) will say it's not as good as real concealer. Maybe my circles are light enough that his pen works wonders? Who knows. I bought mine at Wal-Mart for $12.

Amazon.com: Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
Tags: makeup
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I might give that stuff a try! I have terrible rings under my eyes due to the fact that I either stay up all night or I sleep for too long. I'll have to find some and try it. I'd say its worth the trouble!

-Ron
    aww, but how will you be taken seriously as a prophet of doom if you don't have rings under your eyes?

anyway, glad it is working for you
    Ronbeast - I stay up late and sleep too long as well. That's why I got this skin renew pen thing. I hope it works for you too!

Irataliw - I'll carry a big spooky walking stick and this will be my theme music

i am so glad you knew that reference
    I'm a film-o-holic and a huge nerd. I love MST3K.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.