View RSS Feed

System Destruction

University is underway

Rate this Entry
Decided to update the blog with what's happened.

Well classes have begun again and I got swamped almost instantly. Thankfully things are starting to settle now and as soon as I catch up on my assignments everything should be going great! Some really exciting things happened aside from the hell that is university though (Thank god I got time to relax )

I still go to my bf's every weekend to see him! He's finally comfortable with diapering me =) I've been waiting oh so patiently. I couldn't help but blush when he asked me the first time there (and I never blush!). So that was pretty exciting, he doesn't do it very often but that's no big deal! Once in a while is amazing (And I think I prefer it like that.)

But on another similar note I have a horrible diaper rash on my left side =( I'm surprised I hadn't caught it sooner so I could take care of it then. There's a almost 1 1/2 inch circular area of ripped off skin and even more skin that's dry and flaking off. The skin under is red, very sore, raw, and even bleeding at the very center =( I guess not everything can be great!

Season premieres this week have been amazing so far. Two and a half men was great! I can't wait to see Big Bang Theory tonight :3

Overall though this month has been rocketing by leaving me under great deals of stress. But everything is going great, it's not very often that I can say I feel extremely happy (Those who know me; know I'm never happy :P)

Peace ^_^

You... are extremely happy? And you blushed? Who are you and where did you hide the real Lobie? O.O

Also I totally get what you mean about being swarmed with work - personally it sometimes feels like I've been thrown into the deep end and the entire semester is a struggle to keep from drowning.

Oh well, nice to see NF got around to diaper you, and hopefully that insanely nasty sounding rash will go away soon. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.