View RSS Feed

Picture time (Avec mommy) :Part numero 1.

Rate this Entry
Over the past couple of days, my Gf (mommy) has been taking pictures of myself and her. Well, mostly she has been stealing my phone and using the features to take funny pics... I figured I would share a few with the community:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SSPX0077.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	6021

I thought that one (^) was kind of funny! I used the mosaic shot on my phone to make it look like I have a giant hand with a pile of fingers.

I don't know how she managed it, but mommy took a few pictures of me that I actually like :

Name:	SSPX0100.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	6022

Here is one that more or less shows my AB side. We were watching Shrek and I was tired, before I even realized it she had managed to get two or three pictures. :

Name:	SSPX0089.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	6023

I guess that is all for now, I will probably continue this sometime this week. I have at least another 100 pics that I like (I will spare the community and only upload maybe 10 more :p haha). Well, hopefully you have enjoyed some of our pictures. My next installment will be moreso catered to laughing as we have a PILE of funny mosaic shots and stuff!

Good job, Ron! You're a lucky guy to be in this position. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.