View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

Yes...?

Rate this Entry
... Can I help you?

Jesus, nosey much...!?!

(Sod off SpellCheck, it totally has an 'e' in it - the internet says so!)

Trolling? No.
Flaming? See above.
Spamming? Meh. Not really.
Pointless? Almost certainly.

Almost... But not quite!

A blog is, after all, a form of self-expression - thus, this is how I am feeling. Random... Nonsensical... And ever so annoyed.

In spite of these separate emotional elements, I have nothing worth sharing with you. Instead, I shall dare you - double-dare you - in fact, I double-double-dare you - to comment below.

I will accept all forms of abuse, condescension and wit - shoe sizes are of particular interest to me - but I don't take Mastercard. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

In the meantime - indeed, in the meanest of time - there is a breeze inside my mind which I can only assume to be a 'thought' and it calls me to lie down in some manner. You may find me, therefore, 'planking' on a doorstep of some description.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

What about...

....triple dare? o:
    Isn't a double-double-dare, kind of like a quadruple-dare? Which, if it is, would trump a triple-dare anyway?
    [QUOTE=DanDanSuperman;bt21499]Isn't a [I]double-double-dare[/I], kind of like a [I]quadruple-dare[/I]? Which, if it is, would trump a [I]triple-dare[/I] anyway?[/QUOTE]You should not bottle up your feelings, it is healthier to vent them in a controlled way, instead.
    PS. Do try to keep in mind when replying, to keep it PG rated. If that is a bridge too far, may I suggest a PM instead.
    ok, random

and on topic
    Meow?

I feel oblidged to post a silly video, but I'm not that hot on silly videos... So instead I've posted you a link to this site which will provide you with lots of funny videos to step into the breach caused by my failure to keep up to date with internet culture!

Have you tried Half Man Half Biscuit?

Artie

Quote Originally Posted by BabyArtie
    Have you tried Half Man Half Biscuit?

Artie
    I have and he was delicious.
    1) Wibble.

3) 10

2)

P.S. Why do they call it PMS? Because Mad Cow Disease was already taken!
    It is because of this site that I see a bright future for mankind: Instant No Button! Star Wars funnies FTW! . I hope this helps add to this nonsensical blog! Oh yeah! My shoe size is an adults 14 in U.S sizing. Also, I do not have a credit card, therefore I don not have a mastercard.

-Ron
    Humm...
    I suggest you journey across a distant desert plant to the Quentulus Quazgar Mountains to read the following message, written in huge letters of enternal fire:

We apologise for the inconvenience

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.