View RSS Feed

FauxPas

Just have to brag!

Rate this Entry
Look what I got! I can officially say na-nee na-nee boo boo! BE JEALOUS! Also a quick note to those who read my last blog thingy, The vacuum in the photo is the haunted vacuum that turned on and moved by itself.

Got this from my job just tonight, IT'S SO EPIC! Bigger than what it looked when at the theatre, I was lucky to get it in my car.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Well-played, sir. How did you get it? I mean I imagine what with the rerelease and all lots of advertising would be wanted to get the maximum profits.
    I hate you... Not really, but you get the idea. I'm pretty envious, I've been trying to get a ride to the theatre with my GF to see that movie..

But now, you go and rub it in my face with a giant cardboard cut-out. I call shenanigans of the 3rd degree...

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliborio
    Well-played, sir. How did you get it? I mean I imagine what with the rerelease and all lots of advertising would be wanted to get the maximum profits.
    We get rid of the standee's when the movie comes out, they kept this one for opening weekend, then I just asked if I could take it instead of it being thrown out, which probably would have happened today.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast
    I hate you... Not really, but you get the idea. I'm pretty envious, I've been trying to get a ride to the theatre with my GF to see that movie..

But now, you go and rub it in my face with a giant cardboard cut-out. I call shenanigans of the 3rd degree...

-Ron
    lol, I'm sorry, I could also brag I got to see the movie 3 days prior to release, bad news is I have been humming "I just can't wait to be king." all weekend long.
    Awesome!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.