99 Days Til...

Rate this Entry
... CHRISTMAS!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	christmas_clipart_tree.gif 
Views:	123 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	5991

Yay! Presents and food and family and time off school and maybe... Maybemaybemaybe - justmaybe... Snow, too! Having said that, I'm not sure I've been a good boy all year, so... Santa may pass me by...

Anyway, who else is looking forward to it?
Do we have any haters here?
Who doesn't believe in it?
All opinions welcome, since nobody can dampen my (admittedly premature) festive joy!

Comments

I actually envy your attitude quite a bit. When I was in school, I was always eagerly waiting for Christmas, and Christmas holidays, partly for the presents, and partly for the pleasure of having two (almost) free weeks I could enjoy with my family and dedicate to what was back then my hobby (video production, which is now my job).

Now that I've become a grumpy old man, I buy myself the things I need, I don't ask for presents as I hardly ever give any, and when Christmas comes I feel like I'm not enjoying the atmosphere as much as I did years ago.

Given the latitude at which you live, you'll more likely to get snow than I am, and it's a pity because I love snow too!! ^^ Fuck who says it creates traffic circulation problems and all the rest, when I see everything getting white outside my window I simply get excited as a kid
    I'm super pumped for Christmas!

I enjoy the whole mood December gives off. I enjoy decorating the Christmas tree with my family. We got snow in GA last year on Christmas day so I'm hoping that happens again because it was magical! (especially since I wish for it every Christmas). Plus buying everyone Christmas presents is always fun!

I'm looking forward to wearing footed pjs for the first time! They're unnesscary in Puerto Rico so I never got the chance to wear one soooo yeah

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus
    Given the latitude at which you live, you'll more likely to get snow than I am, and it's a pity because I love snow too!! ^^ Fuck who says it creates traffic circulation problems and all the rest, when I see everything getting white outside my window I simply get excited as a kid
    Traffic problems? In the UK a single flake can bring the whole country crashing to a grind halt!
    Still, I get exceeded too when I wake up and there's snow outside. My first instinct is always to jump into my snowsuit and run outside to play! Then I have to remind myself that I'm, unfortunately, not five any more and I have to go to work and whatnot

I think I'm halfway between the two of you, DanDan and Quattrus. I still get excited about Christmas, but as each year of pointless knick-knacks, DVDs and, horror or horrors, socks as presents passes I get a bit less so

Oh well, I can live in hope, maybe this year will be different!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.