View RSS Feed

Knight Night's

Knight Recommends: 5x5

Rate this Entry
Have you ever seen Wonder Showzen? If you answered no then you are missing out my friends.

Wonder Showzen was a show that was on MTV2 a few years ago and was too insane/depraved for television and was thus shortly lived. Picture if you will Sesame Street on crack, now stop picturing Meet the Feebles and instead picture a "kid's show" that is at times horribly offensive but always hilarious (Also, a quick thanks to anyone that got that "Meet the Feebles" thing, you're good people). The greatest thing about the show is that there are kids on it and they get them to say amazingly awful and offensive things, which is adorable.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DVDCover.JPG 
Views:	92 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	5914

My favorite bits on the show are:
-D.O.G.O.B.G.Y.N.
-Beat Kids (child reporter interviews people and goes places. The butcher shop is particularly awesome)
-Funny not Funny
-Animal Dance
-Q&A
-and Tyler Time

Obviously if you are sensitive about the subjects of race, religion, sex, sexism, puppet on puppet violence, the number 2, or cooties then you shouldn't check this show out. If, however, you have a sense of humor that's a little twisted or you're baked out of your mind most of the time then I highly recommend Wonder Showzen for your viewing pleasure.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Heh, sounds like it will hit my funny bone just right on the spot!

Thanks

*goes of to search the interwebs for it*
    Seriously, this is the only TV show that makes me laugh hard. When it was "cancelled" and became Horse Apples, my friends and I lost it.

"Uh, Gay newscaster says what?"
    I loved Wonder Showzen... I loved 2005 in general though. <3
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.