View RSS Feed

Knight Night's

No Rest For The Wicked

Rate this Entry
So I have this problem with my jaw, and before you ask, no it isn't because I talk too much or that I need a penis in there or something. I think it's a sinus thing since it's only on my right side and it's pretty infrequent. It hurts worse when I lay down, which makes what little sleep I do get pretty much unbearable.

I'm taking antibiotics, Sudafed, and Aleve for it, and that seems to be helping but every once in a while it gets to where I have to sit up and either be on my computer or watching Netflix or something. It's totally not cool and I really want it to go away so I can go back to getting my required four hours of sleep.

In other news I am still writing, and as soon as my editor (Mommy) wakes up and reads the chapter I finished of my story "Doorstep" which You can read here I'll have another story finished and I can move on to writing something new. I'm thinking something about a boy that goes to a school for wizards and has to fight an evil wizard, or maybe something about a stupid whore that loves a vampire AND a werewolf. I have to do some research and see if either of those plots have been used yet, I think I would've heard something about it if they had though.

Stay sexy everybody, you know I will! HACHACHACHACHA!!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh no! sorry to hear about your jaw. I sincerely do hope you'll get better.

I'll have another story finished and I can move on to writing something new.
    I'm thinking something about a boy that goes to a school for wizards and has to fight an evil wizard
    I suppose everyone is thinking Harry Potter when reading this part. And sure it's a good source of inspiration. The Colour of Magic is also very good, though the main character (Rinsewind) is not exactly a boy...
    Thank you for your sympathy, I appreciate it.

Also, I was totally thinking of Fast Times at Ridgemont High....but that may not have had wizards in it, I know it had a school though, so I'm halfway there. Is Judge Reinhold a wizard? I KNOW Phoebe Cates is a wizard because she....I have to be honest, I was gonna write a Harry Potter erection joke, but I am just too GD lazy to look any of the spells or whatever up, so you get nothing America, enjoy!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.