View RSS Feed

bbabysitter26

Totally Busted.

Rate this Entry
So, I was reading a post here and I wanted to experiment with some safety pins to come up with some sort of an idea that could be a trademark for ABDL's across the nation.

In my spontaneity I forgot that I had left a used diaper in the trashcan. I live in an apartment with my sister and there is only one trashcan in the kitchen and its pretty much our main can.

She got home hours before me and when I came home she said, " (My Name), I have two questions for you: 1. What took you so long to get home? 2. Why is there a used adult diaper in the trash?

I froze up for a minute and then I said, "That is a very good question. You see, I am an artist and I was curious what it would be like to pee in a diaper. So I went out and did it."

She replied, " Are you serious? Is this some sort of a sexual fetish or something? You're lying to me aren't you?"

I said, " No. I was honestly curious about wearing a diaper and peeing in it. Now don't tell anybody cause you weren't meant to know."

I don't know what she thinks. She casually joked about it to me once that same night at dinner later, but she hasn't really mentioned anything since.

I'm such an idiot for leaving that diaper out, but in a way it takes the stress off of keeping the secret I guess. I just don't like the fact that she can bring it up in the future to get me on something you know?

BB
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow, I can't begin to understand how awkward that must have been for you. It seems you're off the hook for now, but you better not get caught a second time or else you will have more explaining to do. Maybe you could buy yourself a private trashcan, that way you can dispose of your diapers safely. Anyway, don't let it get to you too much; hopefully she'll forget about it soon enough.
    We can only hope for such things....thanks Blue!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.