View RSS Feed

My first true venture in the AB world.

Rate this Entry
When I joined ADISC last February, I was simply a DL. The only babyish thing I liked were diaper prints, but everything else - regression, pacifiers, onesies - never really interested me. The more time I spent on this site, however, the more I started getting interested in AB-related stuff. My interests built up to the point that I bought my first pacifier ever today! Without further ado, here's BigBlueBear's first paci purchasing adventure:

I was doing some plain old grocery shopping at Walmart; I was just buying a few things to keep me alive for the next couple of days. At one point during my boring journey to buy food, I walked passed the baby aisle. I suddenly stopped the shopping cart and I stood still for few seconds. I asked myself: "Should I?". At that point, I just knew I had to - I had to buy my first pacifier! I backed up my cart and I went down the baby aisle! This is where I encountered my first problem.

There were three other people in aisle and I started to become paranoid. I felt as if everybody would know I was buying a pacifier for myself (Ridiculous, I know). I just imagined people saying: "Haha! Look at that adult baby buying a pacifier! What a loser!" The pressure was too much; I turned around and continued with my grocery shopping. I was pacifierless.

Of course, I wasn't going to give up just like that. I was thinking to myself: "Come on man, nobody cares if you buy a stupid baby item!". Still, I decided to wander around for a good 10 minutes before returning to the baby aisle. This time, the aisle was empty (Hooray!). I went down the aisle again and looked at the different pacifiers. This is where problem number two occured.

I was looking for 18+ months pacis, but the biggest size I could find was 6+ months. I was wondering whether I should just turn around or if I should buy one anyway. I finally said "what the heck" and I picked up a double pack of Nuk 6+ months. From then on, I felt completely relaxed and I had no problems at the cash register. I headed home with a smile on my face and a sense of triumph.

So here I am, writing this blog with a sealed pack of Nuks beside me. I thought I would describe my experience as I use my pacifier for the first time, that way I could share the moment you guys (Yes, I love you all that much!). Let's get to it, shall we?

I am now opening the pack of Nuks - I take one of the pacifiers out of the package and rinse it under hot water for a few seconds. I let it cool down and now I am now ready to try my paci! Here goes nothing!

*I put the paci in my mouth and I begin to suck on it*

Hmmm... Not bad at all! I can see why this is so relaxing now. I do wish it was a little bit bigger, but overall I am not disappointed. I might try to find an 18+ months size tomorrow. Hopefully I won't be as much of a scaredy cat at the store this time.

Thank you very much for reading! This is my first blog - hopefully there will be more to come. Maybe I'll venture in furry world next time. Hehe!

See you all around!

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.