View RSS Feed

JayJ

Girls! Need advice on facial skin care.

Rate this Entry
What's a good way to get rid of black heads on a nose? I know there are adhesive strips and even a blackhead remover gun. I'd rather use a really good strip than buying one of those zapper things.

What's a good facial pore cleanser? Preferably an affordable one. Like, under a million dollars.
Tags: cosmetics
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I use Mary Kay facial cleanser. It works... LIKE GOD. Also, I've heard tooth paste works well.. just dab some on, leave it for a minute or two and take it off. I've never tried this, because I rarely get black heads. If I ever do, that'll probably be an option.
    on zits the white toothpaste is the best to dab on them,sleep with it overnight, then wash your safe in the morning (least...that's how it works for me) I get walmart brand pore cleanser and it works for me I also like the adhesive strips for the blackheads. they are wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by Catinthehat
    I use Mary Kay facial cleanser. It works... LIKE GOD. Also, I've heard tooth paste works well.. just dab some on, leave it for a minute or two and take it off. I've never tried this, because I rarely get black heads. If I ever do, that'll probably be an option.
    Is the Mary Kay facial cleanser in select stores or is it available everywhere? I'll definitely look into the toothpaste trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninikins
    on zits the white toothpaste is the best to dab on them,sleep with it overnight, then wash your safe in the morning (least...that's how it works for me) I get walmart brand pore cleanser and it works for me I also like the adhesive strips for the blackheads. they are wonderful!
    I have the weirdest damn face. If I wash it with soap and water, the next day, or whatever, I'll get a zit on my face. If I don't wash it, my face is fine. That's how it was in high school and my early 20s. Now that I'm old, I figured it was high time to start taking care of my face.

Thanks for the replies!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.