View RSS Feed

The Adventures of a Diaper Boy and his Diaper Girl

The first of many DIAPER Dates with my Ninikins

Rate this Entry
If you guys want me to make any blog posts about earlier in our relationship just ask in a comment or PM. Otherwise I think between Ninikin's blog and my intro you guys should be all caught up =P.

This weekend I got off work Saturday around 3 P.M. I went to Ninikins house and she was just getting out of the shower. She was beautifully naked when I laid her on the bed and diapered her in one of our new Certainty brand tape up diapers. Unfortunately I forgot to ask her for powder and she refused later. *hangs head* I am a terrible boyfriend /emo moment.

So she wanted to diaper me right there but I was in tight-ish jeans. I have gained a little weight recently but I am already working on loosing it /random. So I wanted to go back to my house and change. Once we got back I found a pair of baggy shorts that I thought would hide my diaper as best as I could. Then Ninikins stripped me down and shoved me onto my back on my bed, naked as the day I was born. She started to diaper me and then remembered the powder. She was mean to me right here but I can't tell you how cause it would be to graphic. Just think BIONG BIONG BIONG! So mean, am I right fellas?

After that we went to the lovely and delicious Marietta dinner. We both laughed and drank lots of water and ate spanakopita for an appetizer which they bring you for free because the owners are greek. I ate a spicy mostacholi noodle pasta with sausage, chicken, and sun dried tomatoes. Ninikins had a tasty butternut squash ravioli that is amazing in an Alfredo sauce. YMMMMMMmmmmmm It was all so good.

Then we went to Dave and Busters and spent our time winning tons of tickets, we are saving for the XBOX 360 probably stupid but we have fun doing it so whatever. By now I we both wanted to wet but since we hadn't tested these diapers against our flooding, and neither of us does a light wet, its all or nothing man. TURN ON THE WATER WORKS.

When we got home we both managed to wet by sitting on the toilet and pretending our diaper wasn't there. I can usually do it without that but for some reason I was having trouble. I laid out a blanket that we usually use to catch our *ahem* juices when we play without diapers on, as a precaution in case our diapers leaked. We put in our blue and purple pacifiers respectively, and laid there allowing the warmth to spread around our thighs as we sucked away and laid together holding hands and intertwining our legs. Finally when the pea started to get coldish we decided to change. Aw she changed me first we discussed how absorbent these diapers were. Our conclusion was good for one wetting and then they would need a change, still good for diaper dates though. When I was clean I changed my adorable baby girl. Once I had her clean and had disposed of her and my dirty diaper we kinda mauled each other. THEN WE HAD AWESOME **** ***** **** ************* UNGGHHHHH OH GOD ******* I LOVE YOU! /censorship XD That's not why you guys are here reading this is it? Then we fell asleep naked and that concluded the diaper date.

Final thoughts: AWESOME! I would have really liked to wet when we were out. The danger of getting caught was kinda hot. Being able to feel the tapes through my pockets when my hands were in them, and the slight crinkle made Ninikins and I smile at each other a lot during the date. Other than that though it was perfect.

Comments

Hmm, call me crazy, but I think you have a thing for this Ninikins girl. :P

I think it's just adorable that you guys have diaper dates and take care of each other. Good for you! I always like to read that people are happy in their relationships.

P.S. Congrats on becoming Established!
    Never had spicy mostacholi noodle pasta before. I want some now.
    *embarrassed*

Tehe,good blog post hon.

Quote Originally Posted by DementiasKnight
    Hmm, call me crazy, but I think you have a thing for this Ninikins girl. :P

I think it's just adorable that you guys have diaper dates and take care of each other. Good for you! I always like to read that people are happy in their relationships.

P.S. Congrats on becoming Established!
    Yeah I kinda love the padding out of her XD! Thank you friend and I am sorry I never was able to reply to your welcome PM. Once I became an official member or whatever your message had been cycled through and deleted for being old...or I am an idiot and I deleted it on accident. Either way thank you friend it was nice of you to go out of your way to do that.

I am also glad you liked it, because I was worried that my writing wasn't descriptive enough and that I might have missed something important. I am glad that my blog has been well received and I assure you that it won't be the last. However not like the assure diapers XC Those things suck! XD

Quote Originally Posted by JayJ
    Never had spicy mostacholi noodle pasta before. I want some now.
    The one they make there is good but I prefer my own.

I LOVE to cook, and I make a red sauce spaghetti with tons of veggies, spicy turkey sausage meatballs, and I add Giardinera Peppers, which are from my home town of Illinois, to make it extra spicy. It is then put in a casserole dish with mostacholi noodles and the sauce layered back and forth. Then I smother the whole top with provolone and Asiago cheese. Bake for one hour let stand for ten min and serve. MMMMMMmmmmm...... There's is good but mine is better! =P

Quote Originally Posted by Ninikins
    *embarrassed*

Tehe,good blog post hon.
    Don't be embarrassed my love. What we have is beautiful and I am glad that we can share it with others. Miss you and love you madly!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.