View RSS Feed

Knight Night's

Knight Recommends #4

Rate this Entry
I kind of like the way the last installment of this went, so I think I'm gonna do the list thing again. We'll see how it goes this time.

Movies

-Green Street Hooligans (Drama)
-Red State (Drama)
-Attack The Block (Sci-fi Action)
-Waiting (Comedy)
-Empire Records (Comedy)

Music

-The Lonely Island - Turtleneck and Chain
-Dropkick Murphys - Sing Loud, Sing Proud!
-Flogging Molly - Whiskey on a Sunday
-Foo Fighters - Wasting Light
-Reverend Horton Heat - Revival

I'm gonna leave books, comics and games off of here because I don't read enough books, I doubt anyone else is reading comics and I'm not sure if games is a thing I should recommend.

Television

-The Wire
-Hell on Wheels (This show starts November 6th on AMC. It's about the railroad in the 1860's. I just wanna recommend it now so that when it turns out to be great everyone knows that I said it was two months before it started. )
-Futurama
-Dexter
-Louie

And that's it kiddies! I hope this list gives you some things to check out, and I hope that if you do check something I recommended out that you find it entertaining and awesome. Take care, and comment if you like.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Damn it knight, you go and screw it up by recomnending Empire records, then you recomend Dropkick murphies and floggin molly and totaly redeem yourself. Those are my two fav bands, i have seen murphies 3 times and mollies twice. At the last mollies gig i went to a guy in a wheelchair got crowd surfed, wheelchair and all it was epic. Have you seen either band live?
    I read comics. :P
    @MMA
    I've seen Flogging Molly twice and I was supposed to go see the Murphys but some stuff went down at work and I had to go take care of it so I missed the show. I'm gonna have to save up some money and go see them in Boston since they're there like 400 times a year. :P

@amon
    I recommend any of the comics in last weeks recommendation and also Batman Inc., that book has been pretty impressive in its short run. Sorry to slight the funny book reading demographic.
    you should go to them, if you like mollies they are way better. And now that i think of it i actually saw mollies 3 times, once at a festival. They got us to dance on cromwell's grave, it was awesome. (oliver cromwell was an english dude and is considered an all round bad guy in theese parts, for those of you who dont know)
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.