View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

My revenge

Rate this Entry
Many of you remember that I have a cousin who stole video games from me a couple of years ago, and that most of my family did not believe that he stole anything from me. He got away with his actions then, and that pissed me off big time.

Now, I got my hands on information - he is supposed to watch Grandma's apartment and to stay there alone, but he decided to let one of his fuck buddy girlfriends stay there with him, so they could drink and smoke and do whatever they wanted there while Grandma is away.

My revenge on him? I simply gave Grandma a call and told her what my cousin was up to. Now, my cousin has no idea how Grandma found out - he thinks one of the neighbors notified her. I got my revenge against him, finally, and I am realizing that this form of revenge is decidedly unsatisfying. I feel somewhat filthy inside for doing such a thing.

What goes around comes around. I'm glad you took a stand, regardless of the size of said stand, and just became like a karmic equalizer. I mean sure, you could have waited for it to come around, whatever that it was, but you realized that you were the "it" and set things straight for yourself. Good on you.
    I think what you did was the right thing to do. Not because you snitched, but because your cousin was clearly abusing the reason why he was staying at your grandmothers apartment. I mean, he was trusted to look after the place, but instead he brought over a girl and drank and smoked. I'm glad he got what was coming to him. If somebody ever did that in my domain, heads would roll.

I also think you did the right thing, not due to getting revenge (that's the wrong reason to do it, IMO) but because your cousin was abusing your grandmother's trust, and that's just wrong. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.