View RSS Feed

My first tango with babyfood.

Rate this Entry
The other night my girlfriend decided she wanted to try feeding me, so I thought it could be fun! I figured she would probably feed me a childish meal, not a downright babyish one..

We went to the store and bought some baby food, I was allowed to pick the flavour since I would be the one dining on it. I decided upon bananas and coconut creme (Sounded good in theory!). We returned to her place for "supper". I have to say, this stuff was one of the worst things I have eaten in recent years. It tasted like sour bananas (Can a banana even go sour?).I finished off the whole jar for my girlfriend because apparently I am a "good boy". If the dessert oriented flavours taste this bad, I can't imagine the actual meal ones. To make matters worse, this won't be the last time I knock boots with baby food, oh no, certainly not. Next weeks feeding is scheduled to be blueberry slop..

glee... sounds..... wonderful?
    *hugs* I'm sorry~ That sounds kinda not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninikins
    *hugs* I'm sorry~ That sounds kinda not fun.
    It was fun, and not fun at the same time. If that makes any sense. I enjoy being fed, but I didn't particularly like the flavour. Tonight we are gonna try blueberry, which will hopefully be a bit better. Although I am kind of wary, considering bananas are usually my favourite fruit.

I have plans to try some of that feeding stuff, but I think I'm just gonna get some baby dishes and ice cream. I know it's not 100% authentic feeling, but I think it'll be fun enough and close enough to it to enjoy.

Yeah, I've eaten that crap. Used to like it, not anymore. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.