View RSS Feed

Knight Night's

Knight Recommends (3rd and FINAL??? Week)

Rate this Entry
So, for those of you that don't know, question marks in the title mean uncertainty. The uncertainty here is whether or not this blog continues. My last three posts got no comments so I have to wonder whether or not this thing is worth my time. I originally started doing a blog because I thought it might help me integrate better/easier/faster with this community, of which I'm a big fan.

I like doing this blog, but if I'm the only one that's entertained by it I'm not gonna waste my time with it. I can waste my time in other ways that don't involve me having to think of things to write. Bottom line is that if you like what I do here then let me know in the comments, if you don't, let me know that too. If this post gets little to no feedback I'm gonna abandon the blog business entirely. I'm not gonna put any of the care that I normally throw in into this post either...because if it fails then I'm not out any time. I promise I'm not pissed, just a little bummed that I put time and effort into something and it didn't work out the way I wanted it to.

Get ready for the point and spray approach, where I sit back and hope something sticks. Everything listed is something that I highly recommend you check out. No fancy write-up's, if you wanna know more about something just Google it.

Movies

-Brick (Crime Drama)
-I Love You Phillip Morris (Dramedy)
-Paper Man (Drama)
-Shoot 'Em Up (Action)
-The Tunnel (Horror)
-Hesher (Drama)

Music

-Flobots - Fight With Tools
-Fort Minor - The Rising Tied
-HorrorPops - Bring It On!
-Tiger Army - II: Power Of Moonlite
-Rise Against - Siren Song Of The Counter Culture
-Queen - Pick any album
-Journey - Pick any album

Books

-The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks
-World War Z by Max Brooks
-The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher
-The Vampire Earth by E.E. Knight
-In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks: . . . And Other Complaints from an Angry Middle-Aged White Guy by Adam Carolla (get the book on tape of this as Adam reads it and interjects whenever possible)

Comics

-Johnny The Homicidal Maniac
-Squee
-100 Bullets
-Y: The Last Man
-Runaways
-The Walking Dead
-Secret Six
-Maus: A Survivor's Tale

Games

-Stacking
-Torchlight
-Penny Arcade Adventures: On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness (Both Episodes)
-L.A. Noire
-Heavy Rain
-Red Dead Redemption

Television

-Community
-Wilfred
-Justified
-Mad Men
-Boardwalk Empire
-It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
-Breaking Bad

That's all folks! Hopefully you guys and gals will speak up and let me know what's up. If you don't though, no hard feelings.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

-I Love You Phillip Morris (Dramedy) <---I really really want to see this.

I hope you don't stop the blogs~ I like reading them x3 I usually don't comment because I'm in a rush but I enjoy reading your thoughts~! Just because there are no comments doesn't mean people don't read,friend
    Brick is maybe the best movie that no one has seen. Good call!
    and here i was all about to congratulate you for liking brick, then you go and spoil it all by liking its always sunny in philidalphia. I saw that show like twice and i can safely say it sucked..... But i guess brick makes up for it.... Juts :P

And dude if your not having fun writing these blogs then dont do it. Having fans can be a double edged sword
    I am having fun writing this thing, but I am a very...how should I phrase this, needy person? I don't NEED people to tell me they like something I do, if that were the case I probably would have stopped writing years ago when my stories saw no action. What I DO need is someone to say something, whether it's bad or good, just something to let me know that I'm not writing things just for myself.

True story, I once entertained myself for 4 hours with a tea cup and my belly button. If I can do that then I don't need to strain my brain by coming up with things to write that might be entertaining for someone else in the world just for giggles.

Anyway, I apologize for being a whiny bitch, and I appreciate you guys taking the time to answer the call. I'll probably keep doing these things and just shut up if nobody comments. Thanks again friends.

P.S. Sunny in Philadelphia is genius, it probably just doesn't translate well enough for your Irish sense of humor MMA. What do people in Ireland find funny? It's the Welsh isn't it? You guys laugh at Welshman, right?
    Well yeah we laugh at welshies, but we laugh at other things too :P you do know we speak english over here:P I think the premise of whats happening in the show is funny but i dont think its pulled off very well. I think it revolves around "Look how funny this situation is" rather than making a situation funny. And i think the actors, with the exception to danny devito, rely on the situation too much instead of trying to be funny.

Anyway if you want to see some good irish comedy check out father ted, its fricking awesome!!

And i am enjoying your blogs, if i dont comment most of the time its just cos my attention span has gone haywire and i get distracted.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.