View RSS Feed

LilRetroBoy

A Change for Naomi has inspired me

Rate this Entry
i have being reading this story in the story's in progress forum and it inspired me to start writing a story of my own hear is a short taster of what is to come it will be a while untill i post the full story on hear but hear you go

Baby Billy

This is Billy’s story he has cerebral palsy when he was 14 years old he lived with his grandma who he called gram as she was far to young to be considered a granny.
Billy lived with his grandma because his mum died from cancer when he was 13 and his dad could not cope with it or his needs, Billy’s needs are a bit different from “normal” boys of his age, for instance not many boys are fully reliant on nappies 24/7

As mentioned before Billy has cerebral palsy, which, was caused at birth by lack of oxygen to the brain doctors, told him he is like a snowflake because no two people with the disability are affected the same way.

Now you no a bit of Billy’s past lets discover how he became a teen/adult baby.
[/I][/I]

also the title may change once i get further in to the creative process

Quote Originally Posted by WBDaddy View Post
We drove along the car path for a few minutes and Kaycee parked next to a couple picnic tables. I jumped out of my seat while grabbing my sketch pad and utensils. I sat at the table and began to draw the trees.

“Well, well, not wasting any time are you?” Kaycee chirped. “Why don't you help me grab the stuff for lunch, and we'll get it set up.”

“Awe, all right.” I responded with a frown.

“Don't whine, you can get back to your drawings later. Would you like to draw for a while before we trek up the paths, or take a walk first?” Kaycee questioned.

“Actually, the walk sounds like fun.” I answered.

We put the cooler and other things down next to one of the redwoods, and so our walk began. There were paths that went in any which direction, but of course Kaycee decided to take the one up the side of a hill. It was overgrown by the roots of the trees, and there were weeds all over. It was most definitely not a crowd pleaser, based on the lack of maintenance.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Going with what you know is never a bad place to start writing. Just remember, we can't see the movie in your head unless you show it to us in all its detail.
    I have a mild case of CP, so I like this. The snowflake analogy is a good one, there are some of us, like me, who have relatively few problems, and then there are the unfortunate one's who seem to be human vegetables.
    glad you like the snip it i shown and i have a moderate form of CP if there is any thing you think wold make my story more believable please don't hesitate to tell me

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidmetalLucario
    I have a mild case of CP, so I like this. The snowflake analogy is a good one, there are some of us, like me, who have relatively few problems, and then there are the unfortunate one's who seem to be human vegetables.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.