View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

Wisdom Tooth: Update (Contains Swearing)...

Rate this Entry
... It still really fucking hurts and I'm close to taking a fucking hammer to the entire right side of my face.

I can't get to a dentist because it'll take hours and hours and I have a 3pm deadline tomorrow, and an absolute shitload of work to do before it. I then have work all day Friday and all day Saturday.

At this rate, I might just get the bastard thing removed in time for Christmas...

I'm sorry~ That sounds horrible. Have you taken toothache meds? When my wisdom teeth hurt I usually take toothache meds and it starts to stop hurting.
    based on this and your previous mentioning of it, it sounds like it's infected. it could be a primary or a secondary infection. anti-inflammatories (ibuprofen) should help with the pain (a max of 400mg per dose) and you can help tackle the infection with heat packs and brushing your teeth with an antiseptic (that's not advised by the professionals, though). or you could try original Corsodyl,
    though that will take longer to work.
    antiseptic throat lozenges, such as Merocaine or Strepsils, placed at the site of infection, will also help.
    When do they start to come out, I'm 20 so how long have I got - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.