View RSS Feed

Knight Night's

Knight Recommends (Week Two...Electric Boogaloo)

Rate this Entry
DISCLAIMER: If I recommend something that has an age restriction attached to it; like a rated R movie or something, and you are younger than that restriction ask your parents permission before trying the product. If your parents say no, listen to your parents, they want what's best for you.

So I'm back with another recommendation for you guys and gals. I have a feeling that this segment is probably going to be the most successful of all my blog segments. It seems like ...For The Ladies and My AB History are pretty meh, and won't see life for very long. This one though seems like it could do pretty well, but I have no idea. Anyway, I come before you today to recommend something that I think most of you have seen or heard of before:

Adventure Time with Finn and Jake
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	250px-Adventure_Time_-_Title_card.png 
Views:	84 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	5498
Airs Mondays at 8/7 Central on Cartoon Network

I know that recommending a cartoon to AB's is like recommending people breathe, but I'm gonna do it anyway. Adventure Time is frickin' hilarious. The show is about Finn the Human and Jake the Dog and the wacky adventures that they have. The show is totally random and often has jokes that would soar over a child's head and smack right into an adult...meaning that some of the things on the show aren't meant for kids.

The art style of the show is colorful and happy when it needs to be, but can also be creepy and dark when that's called for. There are tons of silly characters, including many different princesses that must be rescued from the horndog Ice King.

Watch it when you're feeling little, watch it when you're just your normal age, high or sober, it doesn't make a difference. Watch the show and I can pretty much assure you that you'll be entertained...and if you aren't, then you hate fun and probably have no soul.

Comment and let me know if you've seen the show or not, and what you thought of it if you have! Until next time kiddies, and remember that you should always take advice from strangers on the internet as long as they are nice.

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.