View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

Aarrggh! Wisdom teeth!

Rate this Entry
... If there were ever a time I wished to be younger, this is it!

My gum suddenly swelled up late today and the entire right-side of my mouth is killing me... I have been informed (by many non-experts) that this may be a wisdom tooth.

Why my wisdom wishes to desert me is beyond me. Why it is choosing to do so painfully and via my teeth is just incomprehensible.

I have also begun to feel/hear my heartbeat in my right ear, but as a squeaking. Like rubbing two balloons together. This is most disconcerting.

I think I want to die.
I fear I might actually be, anyway.
Watch this space!

Comments

I've had friends going through something similar and let me tell you I don't envy one single bit the situation you're in. I'm afraid the only thing I can say to comfort you is that, if you go to a dentist to have it taken out like my friends did, in a couple of days the pain should be over...

Don't worry too much about wisdom deserting you. I've been lucky enough to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth growing out without issues, but nonetheless is seems that wisdom is yet to come!
    That does reassure me a little, thanks.
    Quite how I'll cope with having them taken them out is another matter...!

I hope you consider yourself lucky that you had no issues with all 4 of yours... Shame about the wisdom, though. I somewhat suspect I may have had none to lose in the beginning, so... Swings and roundabouts!
    I also seem to have been lucky as all 4 of mine are coming through straight and not doing this. However I feel for you in this case. This really is quite a nasty situation to be in.
    Hope it gets sorted soon!
    The best way to cope with having them taken out is... general anesthesia! Hmm... no, that doesn't sound very reassuring, does it?

And yeah, I'm a lucky SOB! On the other hand, I don't have the most perfect teeth in the world due to refusing to use braces when I was a kid... they say you need to suffer to be handsome, but alas I'm not a big fan of pain!
    I got mine out, and it was pretty rough. They didn't put me under for it at all though. I know every detail and sound. Horror! Still, the healing was kinda bloody, but not overly painful. I didn't get alot of swelling either. Not too bad in the end really. I still have the teeth in a bag in my desk. lol
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.