View RSS Feed

Catinthehat

I'm guilty...

Rate this Entry
Tonight Iíve been remembering all those times I had to change for gym. The girls locker room was undoubtably the worst, and definitely best, place on earth. Starting in 6th grade we all had to start changing for gym. It was then that I started dreading gym, something I once waited for like a kid nearing Christmas. I was never the skinny model type and I surely wasnít the most average kid out there, either. I was chubby, tall, and confused. Every time I would go into the locker room one of two things happened:

1. I would be tormented about my masculinity and beat up while being told to find my locker in the boys locker room.

2. I would be ignored because the girls were all too worried I would start eyeing them while they were getting undressed.

I guess all of my middle school class mates saw something in me that I had trouble seeing until the end of high school. The way I dressed, and inevitably acted, made them believe I was gay. Now we know that wasnít a lie, but this isnít the point.

Truth isÖ I WAS eyeing them down in the locker room. Believe me, there was nothing nice to look at. ;D Young maturing bodies are nothing close to being attractive. >_<

Now that I'm done with high school, it's quite hilarious what used to happen.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

High schools are awful places to say the least, at least if you are on the bottom of the pecking order. I was definitely at the bottom and it was no fun at all so i can understand what you went through. At least it is all over and done with and now you can think back and remember just how masculine the other boys who were tormenting you were .... or weren't :P
    Here in the U.S. of A we seem to have some wierd ideas about nudity, and it shows up clearly in self image, and locker rooms. I was way behind on the hormone curve, so puberty didn't knock on my door until late in high school. There was some snickering and poking fun in the locker room at first, but I just didn't get it, so they stopped when it was clear I didn't care. My dad had been taking me to the YMCA (stop snickering!) since I was really little, so getting naked in a locker room, or even a swimming pool didn't mean anything to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek61
    High schools are awful places to say the least, at least if you are on the bottom of the pecking order. I was definitely at the bottom and it was no fun at all so i can understand what you went through. At least it is all over and done with and now you can think back and remember just how masculine the other boys who were tormenting you were .... or weren't :P
    Lol. :P I was at the bottom of the pecking order in middle school. For sure! And it was the girls tormenting me. rofl concidering I was in the girls locker room. XD hahahah
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.