View RSS Feed

Missing Old Friends

Rate this Entry
Over the years I have made some great friends from online/offline and just a shame no one ever seems to chat to me again I can never understand on what I have done to upset them or id I did anything wrong in the first place but It would be nice to see them again or chat to them again......Cuddles Junior
Tags: babyjunior

Unfortunately that's one of the cruel realities of life, that over time even the closest of friends can drift apart. Sometimes one friend may say very directly why, sometimes it's something that both friends have a common feeling about yet don't discuss it, and other times it simply happens for no reason at all. Speaking from experience, if you doubt you've done anything at all to have caused it, it's probably just one of those things...

I may be wrong, but perhaps a gentle reminder? Something along the lines of "hey it's so-and-so, it's been a while since we chatted, if you've got a free minute drop me a line, I'd like to catch up on old times..." Or something like that.
    Tripped has some good advise here. It's never too late to get back in touch with someone. One of my firends from high school and I lost touch after I graduated. One day out of the blue I gave her a call to see if she wanted to get together for coffee, and we hit it off again. We're better friends now then we were before.

My best friend growing up and I have just lost touch. I knew him for 20 years, and now we never speak. It's kinda sad, but thats life.

On the path of life, people will walk with you for miles, and some for only a short time. The important thing is to enjoy the time you have with them, and remember good times. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.