View RSS Feed

Knight Night's

Recounting My AB History #2

Rate this Entry
So the contents of this post take place when I was seventeen. For the prior entry go here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/blogs/dem...history-1.html I warn you now, this post may make me seem like a selfish jerk...which it should because I totally was. I hope this doesn't tarnish the picture of me that you have in your mind. You know, the one where I'm riding a horse and my rock hard abs are glistening in the afternoon sun as I talk to you about my feelings so you know that I'm a deep and passionate man. How's it goin' ladies?

Ah 2002. Austin Powers was making us laugh again at the box office with Goldmember, 98 Degrees was breaking up *tear*, and the long standing WWF became the WWE. More stuff happened in 2002, I just chose those three because clearly they are all things that never should have happened. I had just gotten my GED and left school as a Junior because I hate structured learning environments and am too cool for school.

Anyway, I had a job, a girlfriend, a car, and disposable income from my own bank account. Naturally with money of my own to blow and a means of transportation all my own, I had a supply of diapers that I kept well hidden. Having learned my lesson about hiding places being discovered I found a spot that was perfect, in the back corner of my closet on the ceiling was a hatch to the "attic" and I hid my diapers there because it was hard to get to.

Around this time I was pretty serious with my girlfriend and she would sleep over quite a bit. Now, I was still living with my mom but I'm sure she viewed my relationship with my girlfriend as a sort of cure for my fetish so she didn't say anything about us sleeping together. Though I was happy to have diapers at my disposal whenever I wanted I found myself wanting to include my girlfriend so I could have the best of both worlds. This was the feeling that brought my plan to mind.

I decided that I would wet the bed while she was sleeping over so that I wouldn't have to make up a lie, I could just pretend that it was an accident and go from there. So a few days went by and she stayed the night, and I put my plan into action. Nothing happened after we woke up to find the bed wet other than her telling me that she wasn't mad and that I shouldn't worry about it because it was probably a one time thing.

So I did this a few more times, and eventually she became worried and advised me to see a doctor. I couldn't go to the doctor for obvious reasons so I told her I would and then lied about going. While we were waiting for the test results from the doctor visit I didn't go to she showed me all these things she'd printed out about bladder muscle exercises and stress incontinence and a bunch of other really useful things, that were of no use to me because I was faking it, but did serve as a reminder that I was lying to a girl that really cared about me and was concerned about my situation.

This is the part where it becomes apparent that I'm a selfish douche. I had a girl that I loved and that obviously loved me back, and I was just piling lie upon lie for something as silly as wearing diapers. I am a piece of crap and I realize this, but I continued with my plan anyway.

After a few days of waiting I got the fake test results from my fake doctor and we were relieved to find out that nothing was wrong with me. This is where she started pushing the bladder exercises pretty hard and I had to tell her that I was gonna try diapers as a band-aid until the exercises I was lying about doing yielded results. She saw that as a lazy option but didn't fight me on it. Now I was on easy street. I had the girl and the diapers and I was set to go.

Purple Molicares aren't the most manly diaper on the market. I remember her laughing and asking if I had gotten girl diapers by mistake. I was just happy to have a diaper on while I snuggled with my girlfriend. Things went smooth for a few weeks, but then that greedy baby part of me kicked in and I thought how great it would be if I could rope her into being my Mommy, and the douche in me thought it was a great idea.

I started wearing my diaper longer and longer after getting up and making sure that if she was coming over in the morning so we could do something that I was up and in a wet diaper, my thought being that she'd feel the need to take control of the situation and would step up as caretaker. Did I mention that I read a lot of diaper stories on the internet?

Long story short she never did make a single comment about my diapers and I eventually and miraculously stopped bedwetting and therefor didn't need diapers anymore. I mainly didn't want her to call things between us quits because she got tired of me being a diaper wearing bedwetter.

We broke up a few years later when I left home and moved to Colorado, which is where the next installment picks up. Thanks for reading guys and dolls and be sure and comment so I know whether this particular segment should continue. You can also comment to tell me what a horrible person you think I am, or that you are super attracted to me because of my awesome word slinging abilities, or you can just comment to say hello. The choice is yours!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

dude you got bigger balls than i do thats for sure, i wouldnt of been able to pee on my gf no matter how much she asked me..... dirty :P

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcAwesome
    dude you got bigger balls than i do thats for sure, i wouldnt of been able to pee on my gf no matter how much she asked me..... dirty :P
    Oh MMA, you rascal! In my defense, I peed NEXT TO her, on her would've been a bit much. I have a feeling things would have gone much differently had it been ON her...I might not be alive today.

Thanks for readin' buddy, I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to slum it and visit my shanty blog. You're a giver MMA, real salt of the Earth kinda guy.
    I think you deserve a LMFAO for that, my schedule consists of sitting around scratching my arse contemplating wether or not to watch raw.

But back on point, you managed to wet the bed without getting any on her, i tip my hat to you sir

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcAwesome
    I think you deserve a LMFAO for that, my schedule consists of sitting around scratching my arse contemplating wether or not to watch raw.

But back on point, you managed to wet the bed without getting any on her, i tip my hat to you sir
    Well, some got on her, but that isn't the same as....you know what, you're right. (I feel that if I proceed I may incur purple name wrath.) We can't have that now can we folks?
    Aww dang it i almost tricked you into telling us a dirty story :P
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.