View RSS Feed

Abdljosh

School cannot start any sooner!

Rate this Entry
I really wish school would just start already. I'm already totally enthusiastic about each of my classes, which is a good thing since the last few semesters I have been feeling rather... unenthusiastic. Anyway I got a really awesome school schedule that I like. I got everyday except weekends; on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I have 2 classes - one from noon to 1:30 and one from 7:30pm to 10; on Tuesdays and Thursdays I have only one class from 7:30 am to noon. I'm sure you found that completely interesting, but you might be thinking why I like my Mon, Wed, Fri classes. Well aside from the classes themselves, the time between classes allows me to do a lot of things that I have been wanting to do since Spring Semester.

Let me start out by saying that I had a similar schedule in Spring where I had a giant gap of time to do anything I wanted. Sometime I just came home and lazed around the house. Other times -the good times- I would diaper up in my car, parked on the roof of the parking complex (where usually nobody ever parked) and just sit and relax to Classic Rock hits on the radio. It got a bit worse though, as far as whether went. The semester started out with really nice temperatures of 70-80 degrees, low humidity, and high winds (especially on top of a 5 story parking complex). It was just so awesome to roll down all my windows and have the breeze on me while the sun gently warmed my body - and even more so as the sun went down. However, as the semester went on and the days neared the summer season, sun would set later and I would eventually end up missing it due to a class I had at 7pm. The whether got warmer, humidity rose, and the winds stopped. It began to get torturous. I solved this problem by moving downstairs to much more shaded area, but even turned off cars seemed to produce some heat especially when gathered up so tightly. It was not very comfortable.

This semester I hope to not only strive for good grades and a wholesome education, but also a great time with diapers in the car. Fall brings hope for a sooner sunset, cooler whether, and higher winds. I hope to once again be able to enjoy the night sky while being in full-blown diaper mode relaxing ever so peacefully to music and looking to the sky when the stars begin to twinkle into existence.

Comments

You paint a pretty picture there. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that that last bit sounds like a slice of heaven. I hope you succeed in your goals for the semester both in and out of the classroom.

Knight
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.