View RSS Feed

Knight Night's

Knight Recommends...For the Ladies #1

Rate this Entry
DISCLAIMER: If I recommend something that has an age restriction attached to it; like a rated R movie or something, and you are younger than that restriction ask your parents permission before trying the product. If your parents say no, listen to your parents, they want what's best for you.

So I was thinking the other day about my blog and what I could do to add more to it. Here's the deal, I'm not an overly interesting person in my day to day activities so I need to pad this thing with stuff that's cool to read. Anyway, I got to thinking about my recommendation thing that I do and thought it might be nice to do a segment "for the ladies".

Ladies, you have to deal with something every month that is pretty unpleasant, and I sympathize with you. I know that it can't feel great to have your hormones go all crazy and not be able to control whether you're angry, sad, or anything else. So, in honor of you having a bad thing occur monthly, I'm going to recommend something just for you once a month. I know, I'm pretty awesome for doing that, you don't have to thank me, a smile is all I need.

The thing with the "for the ladies" recommendation is that it can also be something you can enjoy with your boyfriend or spouse if you haven't threatened to kill him and scared him off. So, without further ado, I recommend:

Love Actually
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51briNu2RkL._SL500_AA300_.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	5467

I know, I recommended a romantic movie and it isn't The Notebook! There's a reason for that, and that reason is that The Notebook sucks. *ducks tomato* Ladies, I know Ryan Gosling is handsome, but he's not handsome enough to salvage this movie. It's a depressing ass movie and you should not force a guy to watch it just because it's romantic and it makes you cry. Seriously. The Notebook is as romantic and awful as City of Angels. If you've seen City of Angels then you know what that means.

Anyway, Love Actually is actually a romantic movie. It's about several "couples" and how they fall in love with one another. It has Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth, Alan Rickman, and Keira "Twice" Knightley. The movie takes place in England which, as everyone knows, is the most romantic place in the world, AND it's during Christmas time, awww.

In addition to it's great drama, the movie is pretty funny as well. Only two of the couples are kinda lame, but they are easy to overlook. Every single time I watch this movie it makes me cry, me, a twenty-six year old guy that's as tough as he is handsome....that means I'm super tough BTW. This movie is great for watching while you have your monthly's and goes well with ice cream, watch it alone or with your man and I know that it'll be enjoyed by both of you. Trust me.

Comments

The Notebook did suck D:

Love Actually is a great movie~ Awesome pick!
    Thank you Nini, I'm glad you approve.
    Id recomend love actually for dudes aswell. How weak at the knees would a chick be if they sent you out to get amovie and you come back with love actually. A romcom that doesnt suck balls, infact the movies sucks so little balls your sexuality isnt affected by watching it..... same cant be said bout the notebook

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcAwesome
    Id recomend love actually for dudes aswell. How weak at the knees would a chick be if they sent you out to get amovie and you come back with love actually. A romcom that doesnt suck balls, infact the movies sucks so little balls your sexuality isnt affected by watching it..... same cant be said bout the notebook
    Thanks for the support McAwesome. You're a gentleman and a scholar sir and are to be commended for agreeing with me. You'll go far in this company with moxie like that!
    That doesnt matter, what matters is my title, President.... Vice president.... No Junior vice President McAwesome.... Sweet

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcAwesome
    That doesnt matter, what matters is my title, President.... Vice president.... No Junior vice President McAwesome.... Sweet
    How does "Junior EXECUTIVE Vice President McAwesome strike you? It could be yours, provided you bring me the Jade Monkey by noon tomorrow. MWAHAHA!
    hey i already gave you the jade monkey last thursday, did you loose it again
    You know the one thing that annoys me more than being in pain for a week every month with my insides spilling out.... guys telling me they 'understand'!

Pah!

Also, Love Actually is for Christmas time... SOOOO not for PMS time!

Quote Originally Posted by Talula
    You know the one thing that annoys me more than being in pain for a week every month with my insides spilling out.... guys telling me they 'understand'!

Pah!

Also, Love Actually is for Christmas time... SOOOO not for PMS time!
    I didn't say I understood, I said I sympathized which is totally different. Truth is, I'll never understand, and I'm thankful for that every day.

Love Actually is a "feel good" movie, yes it takes place during Christmas, but so does Reindeer Games. Neither of those are "Christmas movies". A Christmas Story is a Christmas time movie, Love Actually is a movie for whenever you want to feel good.

Thanks for reading, I hope you like next month's post better.

P.S. Christmas for me comes close to having PMS as it is awful and I want to punch everyone around me just for breathing. It's not the same as my gutty works falling apart, but it is pretty awful.

Stay sweet!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.