View RSS Feed

4th of July....

Rate this Entry
So this 4th of July was pretty fun, I brought my bff and my two other best friends over for it XD, we had a lot of fun talking and stuff.

Well I promised myself I would come out of the closet to my BFF because my really good friend but no where near as close as my BFF new that I was, and I shes always there for me even if she is a perv XD.

Well I finally got up the guts to tell her and now I'm really scared and confused and I'm on the verge of tears as I write this. I don't think she really accepted it, and I can't believe it but I think she really REALLY liked me, a lot. She kept on saying "No you aren't" and "psh yeah right don't mess with me", I felt so uncomfortable there, now I don't know what to think anymore, I thought we would always be best friends but, I dunno anymore. Anyways back to why I think she liked me, well after I told her she wouldn't really let me hug her, I thought she needed one, then while we were all in my room she acted really depressed which got me even more freaked out, then when she finally gave me a hug it was for so long, and I think, I'm not sure, but I think she kissed me -.-, not on the lips of course but on the neck, which I wasn't expecting it so I didn't really have time to make sure it was a kiss, but now I'm really confused and scared and I don't know what to do... I just want to curl up in a ball and cry or I don't know, alright now im seriously about to cry guys...

I don't know what to do, I mean I know she would've accepted me being gay, but I think that since she liked me out friendship might be.... [SIZE="1"]ruined[/SIZE] :cryhankie:

That's what i meant by she really liked me... I think she seriously had a crush on me... - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.