View RSS Feed

Knight Night's

Intro and Blog Mission Statement

Rate this Entry
So this is my first blog post here, it's a milestone event and I hope I don't screw it up.

Anyway, if you're here then that means one of two things:
1. Something I posted piqued your interest and you want to know more about me.
2. You read everyone's blog and are here to do your due diligence

Whatever the reason for you being here, I welcome you and give a hearty thanks for checking out my space.

About Me
I am a twenty-six year old male. I live in Texas with my Mommy and her husband. That's right, I said husband. I met my Mommy online a little over four years ago and after a year or so of talking and getting to know each other I moved from Colorado to live with them.

My Mommy is forty-one and her husband is forty-five, they have been married for twenty years and are both extremely nice and supportive people. A year ago they legally adopted me as their son (yes you can adopt adults, it's actually fairly easy to do). Despite being their son, I do not have a Daddy, I find it very awkward to think of him that way.

We have two cats, Pixie: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sunpixieclose.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	151.5 KB 
ID:	5448, and Ocho: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	senorocho.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	119.2 KB 
ID:	5449. We also have a yellow Lab named Shrek: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shrek Sleep.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	5450 (That's me sleeping with him)

Blog Intentions
This blog is going to accomplish a few things:
-Provide anyone that reads it an idea of who I am and what kinds of things I like.
-(Hopefully) Entertain
-Share some of my personal AB experiences with anyone that reads so that maybe they'll get some help with situations that they're in.

Now that all the formal stuff is on the table you can expect the real stuff very soon. If you like what you read from me let me know, if you don't, let me know that too. I am a very open and friendly person and I don't have thin skin so you can feel free to say anything you like to me as long as it's at least readable.

My hope is that at least one person will take something useful away from this, and if that happens it'll totally be worth it. Thank you for reading.

Updated 14-Aug-2011 at 08:40 by DementiasKnight

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.