View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

Self-Service Checkouts...

Rate this Entry
... Are a bitch.

I've been working on them in my store for the past week, and I'd like to say this to everyone who bitches about using them to buy their diapers.

Yes there are still staff around, but I'd like to assure you, here and now, that they will be absolutely f**king knackered, run off their feet with a million things to do at the same time and most probably under pressure from their managers.

The very last thing on their mind is exactly what you're putting through. So don't worry. Pick a busy time to do it and you're laughing!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Haha. I also work at a shop with these blasted things.
    'Unexpected item in bagging area. Please remove this item before continuing'.
    Stupid things :/

Quote Originally Posted by Macky
    Haha. I also work at a shop with these blasted things.
    'Unexpected item in bagging area. Please remove this item before continuing'.
    Stupid things :/
    "Approval needed"
    "Please call for assistance"

If I ever meet the woman I even suspect has voiced those irritating, bastard machines, I will not be responsible for my actions...!
    I went through one of those things a week or so ago for the first time.

More than a way to make checkout faster, I think of it like a play area to make customers play cashiers. It takes longer than the "normal" checkout, requires anyway the help of "real" cashiers, but can be a funny experience provided you're in a playful mood.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.