View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

Ugh. Direct Hit.

Rate this Entry
... This popped up on my Twitter feed. Can't say I actually know the guy but that's irrelevant.

"WTF is this adult baby dude on Sky Anytime...What a bake."

Since I don't currently have Sky Anytime, I can only imagine he's caught the Taboo program featuring Stanley... Now that wouldn't have been so bad, but when one of my contacts replied saying he'd seen it, too... This person replied:

"Ahhh mate,what a weirdo!!!I can't deal with those 'types'.lol"

Heh. Can't please everyone, I know.
But since this is pretty much a 'way-out' interest, I've been pretty much oblivious/protected from any kind of bigotry or abuse. It's never really penetrated my world, so... Here's the first.

And I'm annoyed.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Alot of people find it easy to be... harsh with things that they think are far removed from them. Just like parents that don't care for gays may do a 180 when thier child comes out, your friends may be less disgusted if they found out about you.

I'm not at all saying you should tell them. It would still be very high risk, and they may really have deep seated hate towards "those types". I'm just saying that those comments may be hollow.
    I have to agree with babybeau; my dad for example would constantly insult homosexuals (usually those on TV) or make remarks when a preview for "So you think you can dance?" comes on like " They should call it "So you're a fa****". But when I told him I was gay it was a completely different story.
    best to just ignore people like that dandan
    Like Lobie was getting at, sometimes guys like to talk like that because they either want to overcompensate or he's harboring some dark secrets himself.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.