View RSS Feed

irataliw

Nervous for tomorrow morning

Rate this Entry
Tomorrow morning my fiance is coming to help me rearrange my house. She is going to come face to face with my diapers. I know she is ok with the fact that I need them, but having them in our house I am sure is going to be new for her and strange. She knows I don't like talking about my incontinence so I am hoping she will just say, as we are organizing, "Ok, put your diapers over here on this shelf." It is going to be a weird explanation....
I can already picture some of the questions.
"Why do you have so many diapers, Irataliw?"
---Because it is cheaper to buy cases and it is always good to have at least a month's supply
"Why do you have different types of diapers, Irataliw?"
---Because each diaper serves a different purpose. The dry 24/7 diapers are for heavy incontinence and days when I know I cannot change often. The wellness briefss (Soon to be replaced by abena m3's) are for business clothes where I need protection but want to conceal my diapers. The cheap assurance briefs are in-between diapers I will wear if I need protection while working out or if I am going to shower soon and don't want to waste a good diaper.
"Why do you have boosters and baby diapers, Irataliw?"
---Because I am a heavy wetter and need to sometimes get extra protection out of diapers, especially when I sleep."
"Why do you have a mini mattress pad, Irataliw?"
---Because while it doesn't happen very often, I sometimes leak at night and don't want to damage the sheets
"Why do you have wooden diaper dispensers?"
---Because diapers fresh out of the bag do not work all that well as those that have been out and had time to "Fluff" One is for skinny diapers, and one is for dry 24/7s

Man, I don't know why I am so nervous.. I think I am starting to sympathize with Billy the Mountain

I just need to remind myself that I love her and she loves me.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

If she really loves you, like you think she does, she should just accept the fact that you are IC and move on. I wish you the best of luck and hopefully everything will turn out fine.
    Whilst I'm sure your worried about it, it seems like you have all the responses sorted if you need to give one. I would suggest that is a good sign that you don't need to worry about things. And seeing as though your fiancÚ knows about the problem (and I'm sure that she knows that you don't like talking about it) i think you won't have to worry. Besides, what's the worst that can happen? She asks a couple of questions about something she already knows about? Whilst I'm sure it is embarrassing, I'm sure your fiancÚ will respond to it in an appropriate manner. She may be a little bit shocked when she sees how you organise things, but I'm sure she will be fine about it.
    I would bet that it goes more or less without mention except possibly "Wow, I wasn't expecting this much inventory"
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.