View RSS Feed

malix

What A Whiner

Rate this Entry
Okay, so after spendig like a solid 4 hours just reading through posts and stories yesterday, I realized something... I'm totall whiner! I did go through some pretty bad crap, but It's over for me... I need to stop crying about it. There are many people who are facing an entirely diffent set of curcumstances, and are still struggling. Kind of makes me feel bad.

-and now for something completely different-

I really don't understand why more AB/DL's don't persue relationships with other members, I mean, I know many of us (myself included) are shy, and self concious... but another AB is going to be the last one to judge you... or at least one would think so. Don't others feel a need for companionship and understanding?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm sure that there are a lot of members from this site that do persue relationships with other AB/TBs , it's just not really noted on this site as it has a clear policy against meeting up and or dating.

With that policy, other members from this site tend to flock to other sites that are specifically for meeting. This is where problems can occur; people soon realize that there are literally millions of members on some sites and that most happen to be males. So, in the shoes of a straight male, there seem to be few women in comparison to the amount of men. Those women often give up on those sites due to the fact that they recieve vast amounts of emails everyday; it's really overwhelming. So, in the end. Yes, there is a chance of meeting that special someone, but it can be a longshot depending on your medium of choice.

I myself prefer to meet someone who is special to me and then share my secret with that person. I like a relationship with depth

-Ron
    I dont think pursuing a relation ship with someone cause there an Ab/Dl is smart. I would prefer to love someone for whom they are then what hobbies/ fetish's they have. I think it would be good to have someone to talk to about it but a relationship with someone for a purpose other then love is ridiculous.
    I think relationships based on the *B/DL is awesome. It's a dream I've always wanted to come true. Because I want someone who has much I common with me and someone who accepts my TB lifestyle. I don't want a girl to dump me cause they think it's creepy when a guy is still sucking pacifiers. ( But that would probably improve kissing skills wouldn't it?) The problem with other sites is some of them could be non *B/DL user friendly. Or you have to pay for it. But i decided to sustain from relationships until college. But the first thing I'll be looking for I a girl is acceptance.
    ^^ just because this person has a common background with you (ie. your tb/dl side) doesn't mean that there will be many common interests between you. I once dated a girl who was very much into music, the same as I am. We listed off literally 300 bands that we both enjoyed a lot, but that was pretty much it between us. We were "Soulmates of the ears", but other than that we had to go our seperate ways based on what we wanted out of life.

Just wanted to add : RedX, you hit the nail on the head, a relationship should be with someone that you genuinely care about. I'm very happy right now in my relationship and that's because it's not built around my fetish. she knows about it, and we both endulge in it; but that's only a small part of our relationship.

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast
    ^^ just because this person has a common background with you (ie. your tb/dl side) doesn't mean that there will be many common interests between you. I once dated a girl who was very much into music, the same as I am. We listed off literally 300 bands that we both enjoyed a lot, but that was pretty much it between us. We were "Soulmates of the ears", but other than that we had to go our seperate ways based on what we wanted out of life.

Just wanted to add : RedX, you hit the nail on the head, a relationship should be with someone that you genuinely care about. I'm very happy right now in my relationship and that's because it's not built around my fetish. she knows about it, and we both endulge in it; but that's only a small part of our relationship.

-Ron
    QFT - I made that mistake with other interests, trying to find a girl who was into it. But if you allow your relationship to be one dimensional like that you are not going to meet anyone for you. Find out what YOU want out of life and find someone who shares that same vision. Similar interests and fetishes are not what define you as a couple, but a deep emotional understanding, the same principles and beliefs, and a goal to always be supportive. If you do that then, chances are she/he won't care about the diapers because the only thing that matters to him/her is you as a person.
    Okay guys, I just meant having someone who genuinely understands your inner feelings could be a valueable asset to a friendship, and I didn't understand why more AB/DL's don't seek that understanding... maybe it's not that important to some, I'm not a very typical TB, so...
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.