View RSS Feed

New Wardrobe...

Rate this Entry
My fiance tells me I need to get a new wardrobe... I am used to wearing looser clothing to conceal my diapers and she wants me to ditch all my diaper hiding tricks.
She hates suspenders and vests because they make me look old and she does not like me untucking my outer shirt. Considering I wear dry 24/7s this is a problem as with tighter fitting clothes those diapers appear very quickly. I guess what I need to find is an affordable skinny diaper that still takes a punishment. The wellness briefs certainly claim that but I feel stupid paying almost as much for my dry24/7 for a diaper that is not able to compete. Can anyone give me some advice on finding a diaper that is concealable without our normal tricks?

I want to look sharp for my future wife, but I also don't want to be forever thinking it is obvious I am wearing a diaper.

I tried the Attends Active Slips No. 8 a while ago. They seemed very absorbent and pretty decret. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.