View RSS Feed

irataliw

Day 2 of Blog

Rate this Entry
Called my dad and chatted with him about my trip. We never talked about the diapers and I was grateful. Looks l am in the clear with that particular topic for now.

Changing in the office is a pain... I don't want my coworkers to know about my problems so I change in my office after everyone has gone home for the day. Because I can't throw a diaper into the waste paper bin I generally have to put the wet diaper in my backpack and dispose of it at home. This would be so much easier if I had my own bathroom/shower like my boss. Still, the only office in the building that has that is isolated and I like being part of the office discussions and easily accessible by the boss. Just need to either continue wearing lots of doublers that can be changed in the bathroom or find a new method.

Trying to help my fiance apply for student loans.... I have little experience as I had a lot of scholarships, but I will do what I can to help her, especially since I will be the one paying them back. We both want to have children after she gets her degree so she won't be starting her real career for at least ten years after that. Our plan is to have three kids and she wants to raise them until they start school. This leaves me to pay the loans and then try to also finance her Masters while she raises our children. If anyone knows how to make finances work I would love advice.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.