View RSS Feed

tkuk

Accepting myself

Rate this Entry
Over the last few weeks, my ex-girlfriend has recently been contacting me on facebook. I was fine with speaking with her doing so, but it turns out she wanted to get back together with me again. I said no, but would like to be friends, however she continued to pester me, day in and day out.

Yesterday, I had to tell her that I had absolutely no interest in getting back together and to cut a long story short, I basically told her that I never want to see her again. I still feel guilty in being very direct with her, but I felt like I had no choice. I broke up with her because she was a bit of a control freak, telling me to call her in my free time, kiss her whenever she wanted a kiss and even telling me to quit work so we could be together. She has since deleted me as a friend off facebook.

I must say, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulder. No longer will I have to worry about her trying to convince me to get back together.

I do have another reason why I wanted my ex to stop pestering me. I have been unsure on my sexuality for the last year or so, and I am delighted and proud to announce that as of today, I am gay.

Over the last year, I have considered myself Bi, however I now feel that I have special feelings for guys. Without going into too much detail, being around a cute guy seems to turn me on, whereas being around a cute girl doesn't. At work last week, this really nice looking young guy ordered stuff from me at the station cafe and I just couldn't look away from him, yet when a girl my age ordered, I just wasn't interested. It's not the first time it's happened and I know now what I want in my life, and that's to be with another guy.

I have also discovered since joining ADISC, that I have taken on more of a "daddy" role, as well as a TB/AB which I absolutely love. I have "adopted" a few people from the site, who I talk too off ADISC and I just like to say, you guys are the best

I need to sleep now as I'm working early tomorrow.

Thanks for reading

TK
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That's how my ex was so I'm glad you were able to gather up the courage to tell her that (it took me a few years to :/) So yay for not being pestered.
    D'Awwww Thanks, Daddy!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.