View RSS Feed

Ronbeast

That's one year on the board.

Rate this Entry
So, I haven't been around in a while. The reasons behind this are numerous, but mostly due to work and the like. Although, it's highly unlikely that this has been noted, due to the fact that with a community (an online one at that) with such a large populus it's not very easy to notice if a single member has disappeared unless they are very much involved in the community. Alright, enough of that rant, thats not what I'm here for.

Today; Saturday, July 30th marks a very special day for me. It's the day that my girlfriend and I started dating. So, it's been one full year and much has changed since those 365 days have passed. To name a few: I now openly wear diapers around her , we know basically all of each others secrets (both regular and intimate secrets) , I learned she has a more dominant side and enjoys when I call her mommy. Okay.. so those were mostly fetish related tidbits. But I have changed in other ways, I got a job, I punched in my first year at college, I had my driving curfew lifted, and so many other things.

All in all, I'm a pretty happy person right now. I found a girl who actually likes me for me, I'm starting to grow up and cut the ties from my parents, and I'm on my way to a lucritive career in engineering. The future looks pretty good right now, but I know that can change. Hopefully it persists like this all the way to next year. Well, thats it for now I guess..

-Ron
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Happy anniversary I have to say that I didn't notice you were gone and you're quite correct that it's easy to lose people in the shuffle with a community this big. Absences can get noticed eventually but it's not like it used to be. Neither good nor bad, just the way things are.

Anyway, that all sounds really positive. Enjoy this time!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.