View RSS Feed

LilRetroBoy

my 1st blog entry

Rate this Entry
allot of what i am about to say is on this site in many threads all ready but i thought now that i am a established contributor i would celebrate by posting my 1st blog entry so hear we go my name is thomas but i prefer to be called tom or little tommy i am AB
i was in nappies untill i was 7 at night only tho from age of 5 if memory serves me right after many years of wanting to be back in nappies i started wearing just last year i now were pull ups 24/7 but don't always use them some times its nice just the comfort of having the padding there any way i think that is enough from me for now i am going to see iron maiden live tonight possibly my most favorite rock band ever big crowds make me uneasy so my pull up may just come in handy to night hehe

Comments

Hooray! Congrats for becoming established! May I suggest, though, that you use some punctuation in your posts? It may be helpful for people to read what you're saying more fluently, instead of a long wall of text!

~One-Seventeen
    thanks i will try to punctuate more but it dos not come naturally to me

Quote Originally Posted by Liam117
    Hooray! Congrats for becoming established! May I suggest, though, that you use some punctuation in your posts? It may be helpful for people to read what you're saying more fluently, instead of a long wall of text!

~One-Seventeen
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.