View RSS Feed

Ronbeast

Just had an idea!

Rate this Entry
I think I'm going to make my own pacifier guard!

I have never though of it before, but I have the tools and supplies to do it. I have made things like guitars and ukuleles in the past, so why not?

I'm gonna base the design off of an avent guard (Maybe enlarge it a little to suit my tastes). I will probably paint little giraffes on it if I have the supplies to satisfy those means.

So, heres the plan:

Avent style guard ( I will probably brack up a cheap dollar store pacifier for the other pieces.)

A hard-wood guard (Not using pine as its too soft, maybe oak or mahogany.)

And pehaps some cute designs on it.

hmm, I gotta go work some of the design things out.

-Ron
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oldschool pacifiers used to be made entirely out of wood, so I don't see why not. I just personally like the feel/look of the modern plastic pacifiers. When it's done, post some pics and show us how it comes out! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Liam117
    Oldschool pacifiers used to be made entirely out of wood, so I don't see why not. I just personally like the feel/look of the modern plastic pacifiers. When it's done, post some pics and show us how it comes out!
    Not sure if this is gonna happen for a while...

I just noticed that it looks like someone ran a board with a nail in it through my planer, which sucks because it sets me back for all of my projects.. Well, perhaps in the future..

-Ron
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.