View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

"The goriest film in my collection!"

Rate this Entry
Just a couple of nights ago, my Marine boot-camp dropout cousin came over for a couple of hours. And he said that he wanted me to show him "the goriest film" I have in my collection.

Seeing as this is the first time I had somebody make that request of me, my first response was to question the sanity behind it. Yeah, I collect all sorts of weird and fucked-up horror cinema. Yeah, I own a lot of films that make Hostel look like family entertainment in comparison. But for someone like him to ask me to show him the goriest thing I own...... I wonder if he really knew exactly what he was asking for. The most graphic films in my collection also tend to be the most genuinely unpleasant.

I told him - "No fucking way," and I tried to leave it at that. He kept on bringing it up, and I kept on holding my ground.

Then he wanted to raid my collection of hetero hentai, and even though he is 20 now, I still do not believe he is able to watch any of that stuff responsibly.

Heh, he's still a stupid kid.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

*facepalm* You shouldnt referr to him as "The marine boot-camp dropout cousin" lol thats terrible. Not everyone is emotionally or physically built for that kind of thing and you shouldnt be so hard on him :3.
    I'm interested in knowing now too!!

As for hostel, I sat through that entire movie and although it was pretty gruesome, it was certainly not the goriest thing I have ever watched. I actually like strange and gruesome movies as well. I never bothered with watching "The Human centipede", but the other night I watched " Cyrus :The mind of a serial killer" and that was certainly a gruesome film. Human burgers anyone?

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu
    *facepalm* You shouldnt referr to him as "The marine boot-camp dropout cousin" lol thats terrible. Not everyone is emotionally or physically built for that kind of thing and you shouldnt be so hard on him :3.
    I am quick to refer to him like that because of all the stupid bragging he did before he entered the boot camp. Stuff like, "When I get there, I'm going to be telling THEM what to do!," etc. Naturally, with that attitude, he lasted less than a month, and ever since then he has been a self-pity party over it. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever.

The goriest film I have in my collection? I would have to say that it is probably Slaughtered Vomit Dolls. I watched it once, and I probably will never watch it again, but it is an interesting addition to my DVD collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu
    You've obviously never read the rest of Kaworu's (spelled it right this time - Bazinga!) blogs where this cousin is the main character. I honestly think he's being quite nice calling him that...
    I thought I was the only one who knew about Slaughtered Vomit Dolls. The goriest films I own, off the top of my head, are Bloodsucking Freaks (1976) and Wizard of Gore (1970).

Quote Originally Posted by JayJ
    I thought I was the only one who knew about Slaughtered Vomit Dolls. The goriest films I own, off the top of my head, are Bloodsucking Freaks (1976) and Wizard of Gore (1970).
    There are now two sequels to Slaughtered Vomit Dolls. Heaven help us - the first one was a pretty pathetic example of filmmaking to begin with.
    TWO sequels?! What the heck, man.

Quote Originally Posted by JayJ
    TWO sequels?! What the heck, man.
    Regoregitated Sacrifice (yes, the title really is spelled like that) and Slow Torture Puke Chamber are the names. You can even purchase them from Amazon now. I remember purchasing the first one from Xploited Cinema when they were still in business. That really was an awesome place to purchase DVDs online.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.