View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

Oh. Singledom...

Rate this Entry
... I forgot you existed.

I apologise for this in advance. My thoughts are just all over the place.
My hot, awesome, exotic Finnish boyfriend flipped last night and attacked me.
Today has entailed Police, hospitals, packing cases and more fighting.
I feel like crap, hurt all over and my head is fucked. I always pick fuck-ups. Or rather, they are always drawn to me.

It may seem cliché, but I dunno... After two or three such 'relationships', I'm beginning to crave meeting someone who cares about me enough not to hurt me. Which isn't much, really.

I guess the actual idea of this blog is just that I think, for all we bitch and moan about wanting to share our AB/DL sides with someone so badly, there are more important things to want in a relationship.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Goodness. Sorry to hear this.

Personally speaking since my AB/DLness is particularly sexual in nature, a partner who is accepting of this would be crucial to the relationships longevity, but I agree that's only a part of what makes a relationship 'work'. If all I had working out for me was a partner who was occasionally willing to affirm my diaper tendencies, odds are that wouldn't last a great deal long either.
    That's fair enough, I suppose. I think it was 50/50 for me, but we never really got that close in the first place, despite living together nearly a year!

Thanks, though.
    Hmm, I must have missed something, as I remember your posts from a month ago (or maybe more?) saying you were breaking up with him after a fight and some harsh things he had said to you. But, clearly, it seems you gave him a second chance, and I'm sorry that it didn't work (or maybe I'm not after all, since someone who sends you to the hospital is probably not the best mate in the world). It must have been pretty bad anyway if this time police and hospitals were involved! I mean, discussions sometimes can spice up a relationship (I speak from personal experience, as me and my partner are both very opinionated and stubborn, and it's easy to get into verbal fights) but physical attacks are a total no-no!!

The need for something more than AB/DL stuff to share in a relationship is easily explained considering that AB/DL activities won't be, very likely, what will take most of the time in the daily life of a couple. There are so many aspects of a person to take into consideration that basing our choices merely on AB/DL criteria easily makes for a bad outcome. On the other side, having a significant other who doesn't share at all such feelings can be frustrating at times (alas, speaking from personal experience here too).
    *Huggles* It's a shame this happened, but it's obviously for the best :(. And don't feel guilty for craving someone who cares for you, that's what you, and everyone deserves! Not to live in fear of a violent partner :(.

I hope life can get back on track quickly for you, we'll always be around for you :).
    Poor little DanDan *huggles* I hope you feel better soon, and am sure you will meet someone who cares for you properly, like loopy says, it's what we all deserve, and what we all crave.

Cute dummy btw ^^
    Thankyou everyone for the support.
    I'm surviving - my injuries are not too severe - and am indulging more to compensate!
    And he's gone. I've thrown him out, and he's in a hotel somewhere as I understand it. No more chances.

Peachy - I understand what you mean, and am completely re-evaluating my dating. His being 'hot' was always a bonus - I've realised once and for all that I need someone who is actually emotionally stable/mature.

Berko - Thanks a lot. And the dummy is called "Raaawwrrr!"

Quattrus - In the beginning, he seemed OK with verbal debate; it was good. Shit just escalated to ridiculousness.

Loopy - Thanks for that. I can't say I feel too comfortable here, but it's nice to think there might still be a bunch of anonymous people who would listen...
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.