View RSS Feed

wow i thought alot today...

Rate this Entry
so today was one of those days where i was a couch zombie and i came to realize alot

by next year in january i can get my motorcycle license and job which will be awsome in regards to getiing tb stuff :]

and i think now that i know what a lg is i kinda am cause i really dont think of me as baby but more like toddler/little girl mostly everybody calls me a little girl

plus i know i really want to tell my best friend soon she is my sister pretty much and i just really want to tell her but just a little nervous definatly gonna wait though cause sunday we leave to dallas for about a week and i dont want it to be awkward

so yea umm adding 1 more pic right now comments please tell me wha you think and anybody want to talk on yahoo? < send me a message if you want!!

I told my bff, she totally understands! We've been friends FOREVER, so she's basicaly like a sister too.
    Do not think. Thinking is dangerous. Never do it again! I know this from experience! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.