View RSS Feed

TemujinRain

gigging

Rate this Entry
Well the my band (darkness and starlight) are headlining a gig to advertise a summer youth project on Friday with a 15 song set list of rock, grunge and metal songs

1. Itís all over-three days grace
  2. Pain-three days grace
  3. Animal I have become-three days grace
  4. Riot-three days grace
  5. Let it die-three days grace
  6. Down from the sky-trivium
  7. Feuri Frei- rammstein
  8. The Trooper-iron maiden
  9. Moonless starry night (final fantasy crystal chronicles)- Donna Burke
  10. Uprising - muse
  11. Hunters chance (Final Fantasy IX)-the black mages
  12. You give love a bad name Ėbon jovi
  13. The talisman- iron maiden
  14. When the wild wind blows- iron maiden
  15. The skies above(Final Fantasy X)-the black mages

Song 9 is for me to change out of the nappy with will be at bursting point, we start setting up our gear at 1200hrs to play the main stage at 2000hrs (lots of wireless gear) the gig is supposed to have 450+ people attending so we are all bricking it but itíll be fun.
my stage wear
drummer
bass
keyboards
2nd guitar
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This sounds awesome! I wish you well, and envy your ability/courage.

I must profess a little disappointment, however, as I mis-read the title and thought this post was going to be about giggling... Never mind, it was a good, interesting read regardless! I shall no doubt get over my initial feeling of being let down, and will continue to seek elsewhere for a good blog on giggling

Dan x
    I can't get down with the "Three days grace" portion of the list (It's not my cup of tea.)

But, there is one thing I have to say: Whoever is covering the basslines on the Maiden/muse section of songs must have some pretty good chops!
    The Trooper is a pretty hard song until you get the hang of it. I wish you and your band good luck! I'm sure you'll put on quite the show with that list!

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast
    I can't get down with the "Three days grace" portion of the list (It's not my cup of tea.)

But, there is one thing I have to say: Whoever is covering the basslines on the Maiden/muse section of songs must have some pretty good chops!
    The Trooper is a pretty hard song until you get the hang of it. I wish you and your band good luck! I'm sure you'll put on quite the show with that list!

-Ron
    the bassist has been playing since he was 7 (he's 17) and he very good at what he does
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.