View RSS Feed

tkuk

The Gig!!

Rate this Entry
Just for those who were wondering about the gig I did tonight with my dad.....IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!! I had so much fun and the crowd there seemed to enjoy our songs. Don't know how many were there, but apparently it was busy for a Tuesday night

Had a few drinks and meet some great people too. Brilliant night

TK
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I am so happy for you! I envy your courage - I took my family to a coffeeshop's Open Mic Night and I wussed out. I'm glad the crowd enjoyed the music you and your dad played.

Did you perform cover songs, or your own? What instrument did you play, what did your dad play, and were there other people there? When should we expect to be able to order your music in iTunes? :-) Have fun, good luck, and keep it up!
    Thnaks whisko. We performed our own songs. Every single one we played was written by either my dad or I.

There were four of us playing, three on guitar and my dad on vocals.

Funny enough, we have written two albums together which are available on iTunes. If anyones interested, send me a pm and I'll send you the info on our songs.
    That sounds so cool! I might keep that in mind; my wife's computer has the iTunes stuff on it right now and I'm not set up to buy anything. I'm very impressed that you've done that though!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.